With the variety of treatments that are available in the field of physiotherapy, it can be overwhelming to decide which option is best. If you know that you need physiotherapy, but are unaware of how much, what type or for how long, we can help. At Summit, we want to make sure that our clients understand their physical condition, and have the best possible treatment plan in place that aligns with their health goals. We recommend creating a customized wellness package with the counsel of our team of specialists before starting treatment.
In your initial consultation session, one of our physiotherapists will sit down with you to discuss your health goals, the limitations you are experiencing and a timeline for the healing process. We will complete a physical evaluation of how your body functions and assess the areas that are giving you trouble. From this information, we can craft a personalized, comprehensive package of services that will best serve your objectives. The plan may consist of the combination of acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, myofascial release, cupping, intramuscular stimulation (IMS), and deep tissue massage. A strategy specialized to your body that will most actively treat your condition. We will also recommend therapeutic exercises to increase strength, range of motion and flexibility specific to your individual needs in order to help you live or return you to your sport or work pain-free.
Customized wellness packages are beneficial for:
- The treatment of most injuries
- Sufferers of chronic pain
- Those who have had a work-related accident (we are unable to bill WCB)
- Sports injuries
- Stroke rehabilitation
- The treatment of whiplash
- Clients who have had joint replacements (knee, hip or shoulder)
- Clients who have already completed their rehabilitation program but want to maintain a good level of health
- Those wanting to take preventative measures to improve or maintain their health