With the variety of treatments that are available in the field of physiotherapy, it can be overwhelming to decide which option is best. Our goal is to make sure our clients understand their physical condition, and have the best possible treatment plan in place that aligns with their health goals.
We understand that everyone is unique and that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to health and wellness. That’s why with every initial consultation our team of specialists takes the time to understand your medical history, areas of concern, and desired outcomes to come up with a personalized plan for treatment.
What is our custom wellness package?
A customized wellness package is a combination of services designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Our physiotherapists work one-on-one with you to create a program specific for you so that you can get the most out of every treatment. We’ll take into account your interests, lifestyle, occupation and goals, to then create a plan that’s just right for you.
What does a customized wellness package include?
Our custom rehabilitation treatment plans may include a variety of services, such as:
- Manual therapy / myofascial release
- Massage therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Treatment for Chronic pain
- Treatment for many different types of injuries including TMJ disorders
- Shockwave therapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Custom strengthening and stretching program
- Stability and range of motion exercises
- Heat and ice therapy/advice
- Kinesio taping and bracing
- Trigger point therapy
Book an appointment with us today to get your personalized treatment plan.
How our physiotherapists design your custom wellness package
At Summit Physiotherapy, we take a personalized approach to designing custom wellness plans that meet each individual’s unique needs. Our physiotherapists work closely with you to ensure your program is tailored to your lifestyle, leisure activities, goals, occupation, and health history. Here’s how we design your custom wellness package:
- Initial consultation: In your first session, one of our physiotherapists will sit down with you to discuss your injury or condition, limitations, goals, and a timeline for the healing process. We will complete a physical evaluation, thoroughly assess areas of discomfort, and review your current lifestyle to ensure that any exercise and treatments recommended are tailored to your needs.
- Plan of action: Based on the information gathered during your consultation, we will craft a personalized, comprehensive package of services that will best serve your health objectives. The plan may consist of a combination of acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, myofascial release, cupping, intramuscular stimulation (IMS), shockwave therapy, and deep tissue massage. A strategy specialized to your body that will most actively treat your condition.
- At-home exercises: We will also recommend therapeutic exercises to increase strength, range of motion and flexibility specific to your individual needs in order to help you live or return to your sport or work pain-free.
If you’re interested in a customized package, book a consultation with one of our physiotherapists today.
Who can benefit from a customized wellness package?
Anyone seeking to improve their health, wellness, and physical function can benefit from a custom wellness plan. At Summit Physiotherapy, our therapists develop customized treatment plans for all our patients.
Our customized plans are not limited to just one specific area of health, but can encompass a wide range of needs and goals, including but not limited to:
- Clients receiving injury rehabilitation
- Sufferers of chronic pain, such as arthritis, back pain, or migraines
- Those who have had a work-related accident (we are unable to bill WCB)
- Postoperative care
- Sports injuries
- The treatment of whiplash
- Athletes who want to improve their skills and prevent injury
- Those with physically demanding jobs
- Clients who have had joint replacements (knee, hip or shoulder)
- Clients who have already completed their rehabilitation program but want to maintain a good level of health
- Those wanting to take preventative measures to improve or maintain their health
- Older adults looking to improve mobility, flexibility, and maintain independence.
For more information, or to book your consultation, call us today or book an appointment online.
Frequently asked questions
How often will I need to attend appointments for my custom wellness plan?
The frequency of appointments for a custom wellness package will depend on the client’s specific needs and goals. Some individuals may only require occasional visits, while others may need more frequent appointments to achieve their optimal health. This will be determined by your Physiotherapist or Massage Therapist after your initial consult.
Is a custom wellness package covered by insurance?
The coverage may vary depending on the benefit plan and the type of services included in the package. In some cases, certain components of a custom wellness package may be covered by insurance, while other services may not. It’s best to check with your benefit plan to determine what is covered.
If you have any questions or concerns about the cost of a custom wellness package, please look over our therapy fees or contact us for more information.
What are the benefits of a customized wellness package?
Our packages aim to provide you with the essential tools and resources needed to enhance your quality of life and rehabilitate your condition as quickly and fully as possible. Regardless of whether you are looking to recover from an injury or wanting to maintain your health, a custom wellness plan offers several benefits, including:
- Expert advice on how to prevent future injuries and manage chronic conditions
- Regular check-ups to monitor your progress
- Improvement in both physical and mental performance
- Personalized exercises and treatments tailored to your needs
- Faster recovery from injuries, ailments, and surgeries
- Reduced pain and stiffness in joints
- Improved mobility, posture and overall quality of life
- Flexible scheduling that fits into your lifestyle
Ready to get started on your journey? Book a consultation with us today.