With the variety of treatments that are available in the field of physiotherapy, it can be overwhelming to decide which option is best. If you know that you need physiotherapy, but are unaware of how much, what type or for how long, we can help. At Summit, we want to make sure that our patients understand their physical condition, and have the best possible treatment plan in place that aligns with their health goals. We recommend creating a customized wellness package with the counsel of our team of specialists before starting treatment.
In your initial consultation session, one of our physiotherapists will sit down with you to discuss your health goals, the limitations you are experiencing and a timeline for the healing process. We will complete a physical evaluation of how your body functions and assess the areas that are giving you trouble. From this information, we can craft a personalized, comprehensive package of services that will best serve your objectives. The plan may consist of the combination of myofascial release, acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, manual therapy, cupping, intramuscular stimulation (IMS), reflexology, and deep tissue massage. A strategy specialized to your body that will most actively treat your condition. We will also recommend therapeutic exercises to increase strength, range of motion and flexibility specific to your individual needs in order to help you return you to your sport or work pain-free.
Customized wellness packages are beneficial for:
- The treatment of injury
- Sufferers of chronic pain
- Those who have had a work-related accident (we do not do WCB injuries/claims)
- Automobile accident victims
- Sports injuries
- Stroke rehab
- The treatment of whiplash
- Patients who have had recent knee or hip replacements
- Patients who have already completed their rehabilitation program but want to maintain a good level of health
- Those wanting to take preventative measures to improve or maintain their health