Physiotherapist | BScPT | Owner
At Summit Physiotherapy, Chad puts a lot of effort into making sure everything runs smoothly. But what he loves most is being a physiotherapist and helping clients get back to their lives without pain, whether it’s at work, home or play.
Chad has two main goals at Summit Physiotherapy:
- Improve his client’s health as quickly as possible to help them return to living and working pain-free.
- To create a clinic where everyone who works here feels like they’re part of a second family and home.
Book an appointment with Chad today!
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from Concordia University
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Alberta (2003)
Areas of Expertise
Chad has taken courses in:
- Intramuscular stimulation (IMS)
- MVA whiplash assessment and treatment techniques
- Orthopedic treatment and assessment
- Spinal manipulation
- Myofascial release
- Sports/neuro-proprioceptive taping
- Running technique and injuries
- Golfing Technique and Injuries through Fit Fore Golf
- Fitting and prescribing orthotics
- Kinesio Taping/Neuroproprioceptive Taping
- Linda-Joy Lee ConnectTherapy Courses
- Concussion Management
- Functional Strengthening Courses
- Vestibular/Vertigo Rehabilitation
In addition to working in private practice, Chad has served at:
- The University of Alberta Hospital and the Alberta Hip and Knee Clinic, working with patients who have received hip and knee replacements.
- The CFB Edmonton Military Base physiotherapy clinic, where he helped rehabilitate injured military members.
Chad has taken many courses and has expertise in a variety of areas, but he tends to see a lot of clients with neck pain, lower back pain, and shoulder injuries.
When Chad isn’t busy helping clients at Summit Physiotherapy, you can find him with his wife and three kids at their family cabin in Saskatchewan, enjoying the beach and indulging in lots of ice cream. He also loves playing hockey, canoeing, and working in his yard. It’s important to him to find balance and enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
What Our Clients Say
“I have seen Chad several times over many years! He is friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. Chad takes the time to listen to your concerns and discuss future treatment. The staff at Summit are welcoming and very helpful. I highly recommend Chad and his staff.” – Dave & Marion