Thank you for taking the time to learn about Summit Physiotherapy! We welcome the opportunity to treat your patients with a high level of care.
Referrals can be made easily by giving your patient’s our contact information. Referral forms are available from our office at any time. You can also download the referral form here.
Important information for doctors:
- Most of our therapists have been practicing for over 20 years, and maintain a commitment to continuing education.
- We offer patients a well-balanced treatment plan, and take pride in our ability to take a hands-on approach, while still providing a comprehensive and appropriate exercise and stretching program.
- We are highly competent in treating people with all kinds of injuries, including sports injuries, post-operative issues, chronic pain, soft-tissue injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, arthritis and stubborn everyday aches and pains
At Summit we offer a wide variety of treatment techniques, including:
- Manipulating soft tissues with a series of techniques called Myofascial Release
- Home exercises and stretching programs
- Massage therapy
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Visceral Manipulation
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Joint Mobilization and Manipulation
If you have any questions about the care we provide our clients, please don’t hesitate to contact us.