Thank you for taking the time to learn about Summit Physiotherapy! We welcome the opportunity to treat your patients with a high level of care.
Referrals can be made easily by giving your patient’s our contact information. Referral forms are available from our office at any time.
Important information for doctors:
- Most of our therapists have been practicing for over 20 years, and maintain a commitment to continuing education.
- We offer patients a well-balanced treatment plan, and take pride in our ability to take a hands-on approach, while still providing a comprehensive and appropriate exercise and stretching program.
- We are highly competent in treating people with all kinds of injuries, including sports injuries, post-operative issues, chronic pain, soft-tissue injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, arthritis and stubborn everyday aches and pains
At Summit we offer a wide variety of treatment techniques, including:
- Manipulating soft tissues with a series of techniques called “Myofascial Release”
- Home exercises and stretching programs
- Massage therapy
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Visceral Manipulation
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Joint Mobilization and Manipulation
- Ultrasound, Shortwave Diathermy and Electro-modalities such as TENS, EMS and EGS
If you have any questions about the care we provide our clients, please don’t hesitate to contact us.